8.30am i have a Chinese tuition
i very sleepy
want to sleep le
keep yawning
until the teacher also follow me yawn
hahas....
then go home
very tired
then i lie down on the sofa
zzzzz.....
do pig
wake up around 12pm
Go to Aunt's house
at Bukit Timah
Rain so heavy
Lightning flashed
Thunder stormed
Adults playing mahjong
i at there do assistant
haha
very fun
oh ya....
I wanted to share with you this
I saw a rainbow at my aunt's house
& this should be the 2nd time i saw rainbow
I and my cousin was chatting
both of us like a chatterbox
haha
around 10.30pm
on the way home
called my dad that
i want to eat Mee Siam for supper
haha :)
then i go home
reach home
saw my brother watching
Harry Potter
Very interesting
Eat and watch
finish watching
at 11.30pm
that's all for today
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment