Thursday, March 19, 2009

I will remember how they treat me!!!

Today should have a PW meeting
at school
PW members: Zhong yi, Jonathan, Chee Yong & me
Chee Yong told me he cannot make it
okay, i understand
so, I arranged at 10am
it is not too early
also not too late
I waited at school
it is 10.30am
Even 1 single person
DID NOT turn up
So i sms Zhong Yi
where was he
Do you know what he reply
????
He replied me that he was at home
I was extremely angry
I called him and scold him
"Why are you still at home"
"I am eating"
"You knew that today got meeting at 10am
and you still at home eat!!!!!"
"i know....."
"It is 10.30am now!!!
Do you know that???"
"i know i know"
Then i was thinking that
not to waste my saliva on this people
so i put down the phone
I sms and called Jonathan Twice
A single reply also don have
A single call also don have
I wait until 11am
I was thinking
"Am I their dog????
Why must i wait??
Are they King"
it is 1 hour
yet they did not turn up
so i go home

11.10am
Zhong Yi called me
"Where are you??"
"I at home"
"huh??? i at school leh"
then i start scolding him non-stop
then i put down the phone

1.30pm got Science tution
3pm finish
then 4pm++ go out
like travelling the whole singapore
Sengkang to Bukit Timah
Bukit Timah to clementi
clementi to West bowl (bowling alley)
Finally can go home

Tomorrow got ICT in school
9am - 4pm
wow.....
the whole day

No comments: